This is Milly, and the happiness you see on her face is all because of a little bundle of joy named Sebastian.
Let’s face it, when she asked me to take her maternity pictures…….I freaked out. Why did I freak out? Well let’s see :
1. Ive never taken maternity pictures.
2. I always think that pregnant women are super fragile. (Scared of having them fall or something 😦 )
3. How will I ever capture the all around “Glow”?
I left it all in God’s hands and what you see is what you get when you do just that. Milly made it so easy! Everything went great, and I felt so comfortable.
Milly came prepared:
1.Picked out the perfect colors to show off that belly 😀
2. Wore boots that allowed her feet to be comfortable, and didn’t have any problem walking through all of that snow
3. Did her hair and make up JUST the way she wanted to. (Others expect me to do it for them, which takes longer to get ready for)
4. Came with a positive attitude. (Very important to have during a photo shoot)
The photography was just too easy because every angle was just incredible. I never noticed how beautiful pregnancy could be, it’s so amazing how God can make something so beautiful. I even got to feel the baby moving! haha its the most sweetest thing.
What I love the most about this girl is her positive attitude, and the way she looks at life. I couldn’t help but think how nervous I would be with the due date being so close. But I know she understands that being a mother will be a full time job, and she is ready. I asked her how she felt and she said “I’m excited, and I can’t wait to meet him.”
From the swollen feet, dramatic food cravings and sleepless nights, to the first heart beat and finding out that ITS A BOY, I know she is enjoying every part of it. Congrats Milly! Thanks for making this a fun, and adorable experience.
“Labor is the only blind date where you’ll be sure that you’ll meet the love of your life.”